Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Robert Heriavec

-Hates lists of excuses
-Hates when people do not take initiative
-Loves the computer industry
-His dad worked in a factory
-"Who you are today is shaped by your experiences".
-raised by his aunt and uncle who were farmers
-"I don't understand people who don't have ambition."
-moved to toronto from crotia
-was very poor growing up
-"Don't ever complain. This country is a great place, you can be anything you want."
-"My favorite part of being wealthy is the sense of self being and the confidence."
-"I'm no more special or better. If I was able to do it then anyone can."


LEARNING:
I am going to work hard and try not to complain because my life is a lot better than many other people's lives. When I set goals, I am going to do my very best to reach them and accomplish what I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment