Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jason Bergen

- very competitive
- doesn't quit


What is "Goal Setting"? - Imagining what we want to happen from start to finish and writing down the steps along the way. - Most significant accomplishments are riddled with obstacles, struggles, and failures.
 - It is estimated that Thomas Edison failed over one thousand times before he finally discovered a way to      make the light bulb work. It is very rare for something important to be accomplished without failures.
 - People who aim at nothing are certain to hit it 100% of the time.

Create good habits early - time can work for or against you.
 - the key to getting ahead is to start ASAP

My month goal is to get a job.
My 3 month goal is to save up alteast another $300 to add to the $700 which I have saved up for a car.
- I need to first get a job and then put atleast $100 away in the first month.
My physical goal is to get in better shape (for hockey).
- I need to start going to the gym more often and going to all of the practices.
My financial goal is to save up atleast $1500 for a car by my birthday (February).
-Each month I am going to put away $100-$200 atleast
My educational goal is to do my best and get an A in each class.
- I need to do all of my homework.
My dream goal is to win the McDonald's monopoly.
-I need to save up all of the little coupon that I get each time I purchase McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment