Friday, October 15, 2010

Bad Customer Service Experience Stories

Boston Pizza: My boyfriend and I went to Boston Pizza because we heard about the meals that were $10. We both ordered the same pasta and we both found it disgusting. He ordered a drink with his meal and I just had water. He decided to complain to the manager because the pasta was not good at all. They said that there was nothing that they could do because we ate some of it. Our meal came to almost $40. We haven't gone back since. That was over a year ago.

Virgin Mobile: My Blackberry Pearl phone broke so I bought a new one. The man at the store said that all I had to do was phone them when I got home and they would connect my phone. When I called them, they told me that I had a Blackberry Plan so I couldn't use the phone that I just bought. When I went back to the store, he told me I could not return it. I was pissed. I phone Virgin Mobile and complained. They said that they would "file a report" and that I would recieve a phone call within 2 days. 3 days later, I phoned back and I had to re-explain everything all over again. They filed another report and said I would be phoned back within a week. A week later I called back and had the same issue. This continued to happen until I finally talked to the manager who finally connected my phone... over 2 weeks later. I am now with Bell.

Tim Hortons: One day I went to Tim Hortons to pick up some lunch. I ordered a BLT sandwich on whole wheat (not toasted), with a maple donut and an ice cap. After I paid, I stood there and watched my sandwich. The person who made it did not make it on whole wheat and they toasted it but I took it anyways. I stood there for about 10 minutes until finally she asked me why I was standing there and I said I still needed my donut and icecap. She got my donut and then she forgot about the icecap. So I stood there for a bit longer while she took orders until she looked at me and realized I was still waiting for my icecap. She didn't even know what size or type of icecap to make. I ended up waiting almost half an hour for my food.

The Pantry: My boyfriend, his cousin, and I went to the pantry for lunch. After we got seated, we waited over half an hour just for someone to ask us for drinks or even come to our table. We ended up flagging a waiter down and asking for drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment