Monday, September 13, 2010

Who am I?

I'm Katie. My favorite things to do are snowboarding, icehockey, and socializing. I enjoy carpenty and art as well.










My core strength areas are:
Adaptability - the ability to live in the moment
Empathy - the ability to sense the emotions around you
Ideation - one that is fascinated by ideas
Positivity - one that is generous with praise, positive outlook in situations
Relator - one who is thrilled by turning strangers into friends
Self Assurance - self confidence

I am an "Artisan". Artisans want to be where the action is; they seek out adventure and show a constant hunger for pleasure and stimulation. They believe that variety is the spice of life, and that doing things that aren't fun or exciting is a waste of time. Artisans create much of the beauty, grace, fun and excitement the rest of us enjoy in life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment