Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kelly Johnston

-"whatever the mind can concieve and truly believe, it will acheive."
-"people dont care how much you know until they know how much you care."
-stick with people who will support you, and not suck energy out of you
-"success is a journey."
-"you determine what you're worth"
-"you are your boss"
-Focus on what you want, what you want to acheive, and why you're doing it. Picture it in your mind. Worry about the how-tos later.
-sourround yourself with the right people, people you share with. These are people that you share your vision with. Make sure that they are part of the success.
-No matter what you do, always create a win-win situation. if you take advantage of somebody then they will not be around for you when you need them.
-"When you are looking at goals, you shouldn't look at the speed bumbs"
-think big, always think bigger
-if you try to skip steps then you will fall down
-there is no quick way to get rich. you can make it on your own


EXCERCISE: a year from today, how do you want your life to be?
I love being able to drive everywhere on my own, instead of asking my parents for rides everywhere i go. I love my car. I make alot of money from my nail business and its going really good. I was a lot better at snowboarding this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment